Need more cardio in your routine? Try this Total Body HIIT Circuit using only a Jump Rope!
Jumping rope in itself is a total body exercise, but this workout adds variety and I am certain will help you kick up a good sweat.
Perform each exercise for 45 seconds, with 15 second recoveries in between.
- Jumping Rope – Regular Bounce
- Burpees with Forward/Backward Jump
- Walking Plank
- Forward/Backward Single Leg Hop
- Jump Lunge with Alternating Lateral Raise/Lat Pull Down
- Jumping Rope – High Knee Run
Repeat the entire circuit 3-5 times for a killer HIIT workout in under 30 minutes!