Here’s a fun total-body circuit using kettlebells. Start by using a lightweight kettlebell until you get the moves down then increase the weight to challenge yourself as you become more comfortable with the workout.
Perform each of these exercises for 60 seconds, resting for 20 seconds in between. Repeat full circuit 3-5 times.
- Reverse Lunges (option to pass kettlebell underneath the front leg)
- Kettlebell Catch to Press (option to squat in place without weights)
- Plank (option to pass the kettlebell underneath the body)
- Kettlebell swings (in this video, I’m doing the swings in a way that recruits more legs rather than back)
- Deadlifts (alternating between straight-leg and bent)