Can you say Yummmmm!!! Gluten-free Brownie Batter Oats is like eating dessert for breakfast… only without the guilt!
Nutritional Facts (1 serving) – Calories: 537 | Fat: 20g | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 32g
Recipe Inspired by & Photo Courtesy of: Running on Real Food
- 1/2 cup (50 g) rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving (36.5 g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp (14 g) cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 packet stevia or stevia drops, to taste (optional for added sweetness)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- ½ Banana
- 1 tbsp Nut Butter of choice (I prefer Sunflower Seed Butter)
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- Add all ingredients to a glass container or bowl and mix well with a spoon. Make sure everything is mixed in and there are no dry clumps.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Serve topped with banana, nut butter and chocolate chips