In our fast moving lives, it seems that we rarely have time for the most important meal of the day. For an on-the-run breakfast, try Overnight Oatmeal. Simply fill a mason jar with oatmeal along with your favorite toppings, and refrigerate overnight. These yummy oats are a perfect way to start your day, and can also be an excellent pre-workout choice.
What’s your favorite topping? 🍓🥭🍌🥝🍇🥥
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup almond milk or 1 container (5.3 oz) Greek yogurt, any flavor
- liquid stevia (2 drops, optional)
- Step 1: Combine oats, chia seeds & almond milk (or Greek yogurt) in jar.
- Step 2: Add the combination of fruits & nuts listed in toppings or create your own.
- Step 3: Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 3 days before eating.
- Blueberry pistachio
- Strawberry almond
- Chocolate with Goji berries & pumpkin seeds
- Almond butter with cacao nibs & slivered almonds