So many beautiful colors this time of year!
Sausage Veggie and Apple Baked Medley is the perfect way to combine autumn’s seasonal veggies and herbs. It’s an easy recipe to throw together and a perfect combination of fall flavors.
- Smoked Turkey Sausage Rope, 12 oz sliced
- Sweet potato (or Butternut Squash), 3 cups chopped
- Brussels sprouts, 12 oz halved
- Red onion, ½ sliced
- Garlic, 3 cloves minced
- Olive oil, 2 tbsp
- Dried thyme, sage, rosemary
- Apples, 3 cups chopped
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat oven and grease a baking sheet.
- Add sliced sausage, chopped veggies and apples to sheet pan.
- Drizzle everything with olive oil, sprinkle with herbs, season with salt & pepper, then toss.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.