Lately my recipe inspos have derived from gifts harvested by my clients. This autumn, I was delighted to receive some crops from one of my client’s fig trees.
This super simple recipe is a perfect way to enjoy this sweet soft fruit with a hint of savory.
WARM FIGS STUFFED WITH GOAT CHEESE
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins
- 6 fresh figs cut in half
- ¼ cup soft goat cheese
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the figs in half and spread out on sheet.
- Stuff each fig with a 1/2 tsp dollop of goat cheese, then drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese is warm and figs are soft.